Mail can be sent to 626 Quebec Place NW, Washington, DC 20010, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Broad Potomac’s Shore: Great Poems from the Early Days of Our Nation’s Capital
Published by the University of Virginia Press in October 2020. Featuring 132 poets working and living in Washington, DC from the city’s founding in 1800 through 1930.
- Saints & Sinners LGBTQ Festival
- Reading: Wednesday Night Poetry
- Anthology Reading: from 101 Jewish Poems for the Third Millennium
- "My Soul's Forgotten Gleam": Alice Dunbar-Nelson
- Book Talk: Library of Virginia